Thank You for all You Do!
The Providence Parks Department and the Partnership for Providence Parks thanks all of our 2017 Earth Day Earth Saver Volunteers! Be sure to show your Earth Day button after volunteering Saturday, April 22, 2017, and receive the following as an expression of our gratitude:
- Free rides to the Roger Williams Park registration site at the Boathouse from 8am – 4pm on April 22nd courtesy of UBER – use the code: PVDCLEAN for your free ride! (https://goo.gl/mOYrP7)
- Free RIPTA rides on April 22nd
- Free admission to the Roger Williams Zoo on April 22nd and 23rd
- Free Admission to Roger Williams Park Museum of Natural History on April 22nd and 23rd
- Free Admission to Roger Williams Park Botanical Center on April 22nd and 23rd during Fairy Garden Days
- 10% off Flatbread Pizza Company on April 22nd
- Free Small Coffee Seven Stars Bakery on April 22nd
- Free Iced Tea/Lemonade The Duck and Bunny on April 22nd
- 50% off Knead Donuts on April 22nd
- Pizzeria Uno Dough Raiser! Up to 20% of checks value will be donated to the Partnership for Providence Parks April 22nd and 23rd for all food and drinks dine in and eat out. Free delivery for food orders $100 or more
- Admission to Earth Day concert at Lupos Heartbreak Hotel for first 95 volunteers Saturday, April 29th with Badfish – Sublime Tribute -Doors open at 7pm, show begins at 8pm
We hope to see you again next year! Save the Date: April 28th 2018!